The following Bet365 app review will provide a review of the options available through the Bet365 app. This review will also explain how to download the app, welcome bonus instructions and terms, faqs, how to place a bet, how to withdraw and how to deposit.
Continue reading to find out the best reasons for joining Bet365 today!
|Download it now|
How to download the Bet365 app?
The Bet365 app can be downloaded on a range of Apple and Android devices. Always make sure your device is updated to the latest software version for the best experience.
For Apple users simply search for “Bet365” on the Apple App store and enter your iCloud password to begin the download. Once the mobile app download is complete, view the app to sign up a new account with Bet365 and enjoy the benefits of betting on a mobile device.
To download the Bet365 app on an Android device, visit the Bet365 mobile website and near the bottom of the homepage, select “View all bet365 apps” and choose Android.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Updated version of Android operating system/software.
Bonuses available on Bet365 and how to get it?
Bet365 Welcome bonus
Currently, the Bet365 bonus bet offer is a 100% deposit bonus of up to AUD $200. To claim the welcome bonus, sign up a new account and deposit $20 or more into your account. You can sign up with the Bet365 bonus code.
Important terms and conditions:
- Minimum deposit of $20 required.
- You must place a bet of the same value as your initial deposit to earn the bonus bet amount
- Offer is not available for customers in NSW and SA.
- Turnover requirements – earnings must be turned over at odds of $1.50 or more
- Bonus bet winnings expire in 90 days if not turned over
Actions available on the Bet365 mobile app
In this section, this Bet365 app review will explain the main features available through the mobile app.
If you’re a fan of live betting, Bet365 is arguably the best option among Australian bookmakers.
- Sign Up: Sign up a new Bet365 account direct from the app in a quick 5 step process. Simply enter your personal details and enter the bonus code at the last step. Make sure to enter a deposit amount of $10 or more and confirm your personal details via email.
- Cash Out: With the Bet365 Cash Out option, punters have the choice of taking the profit before multi-bet finishes.
- Live Streaming (Racing): As a Bet365 customer you’ll have to access the live racing stream for Victorian races. Watch live racing from tracks around Victoria, such as Flemington, Caulfield, Geelong, Mildura, Sale and more. The racing coverage begins a short period before the race starts. To watch the live stream, you’ll need funds in your account or must place a bet within the last 24 hours.
- Live Streaming (Sports): The live streaming feature at Bet365 is arguably one of the best in the bookmaker marketplace. The sports available via the live stream are mainly Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Volleyball. You’ll be able to watch live NBA matches and bet at the same time. To view a live match, a “Video” label will show next to the event if it’s available.
- Match Live – In-play betting: Along with live streaming, bet in-play at bet365. Most sports will display a live play tracker of updated scores. Unlike it’s competitors, live in-play betting doesn’t require a phone call to an operator.
- Push notifications: Get push notifications to your mobile phone with updated scores and events.
- Horse racing form: View the latest horse racing form direct from the app.
1. Can I join, deposit, withdraw through the app?
Yes – you can create an account via the mobile app and deposit or withdraw funds at any time.
Due to betting laws in some countries, all betting apps require location settings to be turned on when using the app.
2. How to place a bet?
Placing a bet on the Bet365 mobile app is a simple process:
- Select a market
- Click on the betting option
- Enter the stake on the bet slip
- Confirm the amount
3. How to make a deposit?
Along with the desktop website, all deposit options are available via the mobile app. There are two ways to deposit funds currently with the mobile app, the first is quick deposit with a saved card and the other option is a choice of all deposit options.
The quick deposit feature is useful for topping up an account. To use quick deposit, all you need to do is create a saved card in your account. Once you’ve saved a card, click on the top right icon and enter the deposit amount. Otherwise, to choose a different deposit option, click on the Bank menu item.
4. How to make a withdrawal?
If you’re looking to withdraw funds from a Bet365 account, they provide a single option of wire transfer. You’ll need to enter your bank details, withdrawal amount and password to successfully withdraw funds.
5. How to contact customer services?
To contact Bet365 via the mobile app, scroll to the bottom of the app on any page and select “Contact Us”. Next, you’ll need to choose a country for the correct contact details. In Australia, the Bet365 customer service options include; call customer services, call to place a bet and send an email.
Otherwise, bet365 can be contacted through the following contact methods:
1800 200 365 Freephone
+44 1782 684 612
Hillside (Australia New Media) PTY Limited
PO Box 113
Parap, NT 0804
Opinions of the Bet365’s app
In summary, Bet365 provides a great betting experience through a well-designed mobile app. With a wide range of unique and innovative betting products, we recommend betting with Bet365 on a mobile device.
|Bet365 Pros||Bet365 Cons|
Read our Bet365 review and find out more.