There are a range of different Ladbrokes bonus options open to Aussie punters. These include a pretty generous welcome offer for new accounts, as well as other promos to enhance your betting experience. Let’s take a look at these to help you get the most out of each offer.
$250 Ladbrokes bonus bet: welcome offer
If you’re looking to join a top Australian bookmaker, the Ladbrokes $250 welcome bonus bet is one of the best offers available.
Ladbrokes is a leader in the Australia bookmaker market for providing unique betting products, a huge range of markets on the latest sports and racing events, live betting, a fantastic mobile app and more!
They provide weekly specials and promotions for upcoming sports events. For horse racing fans, Ladbrokes provides a live stream of racing in Victoria.
How to get the welcome bonus
Please follow the steps below to obtain this bonus bet offer available at Ladbrokes:
- Use the button below to access the Ladbrokes website and click “Join Now”.
- Complete the registration form to create your account.
- Make a deposit and place your first bet.
- Your first bet amount will be matched in bonus bets, up to $250 maximum.
Tip: The best way to sign up as a new player is with the Ladbrokes bonus code.
Once your account is confirmed, the bonus bet will be available on the Ladbrokes betting slip. You can view current and expired bonus bets in the ‘My account’ section at anytime.
Welcome bonus terms and conditions
The main terms and conditions to consider for the welcome bonus are the geographical restrictions and restrictions on how you can use the bonus bet funds.
- Excludes residents in SA, NSW, VIC and WA.
- To qualify for the bonus bet match, you must place your first bet within 90 days of opening your account.
- Bonus bet funds can be split into up to four different bets.
- You can use your bonus bets on the following bet types: fixed price win or place, tote win or place.
- A bonus bet can only be used once per event/race.
Ladbrokes Odds Boost
Another form of Ladbrokes bonus is the Odds Boost, which enables the punter to increase the odds of a selected race. The feature is available across horse racing, harness racing and greyhounds.
The advantage of using Odds boost is gaining enhanced odds, which increases your potential win.
How to use Odds Boost
To use the Odds boost feature, add a bet to the betslip and select the Odds boost option. The boost price depends on many factors, such as race type, track and day for example.
Odds Boost terms and conditions
- The odds boost feature is only available for fixed prices.
- Restricted to one Odds boost per day.
- Available for selected races by Ladbrokes.
- Not available for sporting events or multiple bets.
Pick your own odds
A similar feature to Odds boost is Pick your own odds by Ladbrokes which allows you to pick the winning margin at the odds of your choice. This is a unique Ladbrokes bonus feature, which we’ve not yet seen available anywhere else. It gives punters a more customised betting experience and increasing the winning odds for picking a unique selection.
How to use pick your own odds
The Pick your own odds option will be available on selected races in Australia, indicated by a tab displayed next to win markets on the desktop website. Select a winning margin for the horse of your choice and watch the odds increase.
An example of how Pick your own odds works could be a race involving Winx. If you think Winx can win by a larger margin, choose the Pick your own odds feature – pick a margin and place the bet at bigger odds.
Pick your own odds terms and conditions
- Currently only available for Australian gallops races.
- Fixed prices only.
- You will receive your payout around 30 minutes after the race.
$100 Ladbrokes bonus bet: Refer a Friend
Ladbrokes reward you when you refer your friends and they sign up with a new account. This is a great way to earn some extra Ladbrokes bonus bets pretty easily.
How to get a refer a friend bonus bet
You’ll find a unique referral link inside the ‘My account’ section when logged in to your Ladbrokes Australia account. You can share this anywhere online, for example on social media or a blog, or send it directly to your friends.
Once they sign up using your link, deposit and meet the wagering requirements, you’ll receive your $100 bonus bet.
Refer a friend terms and conditions
Here are the main terms affecting the Ladbrokes refer a friend bonus bet:
- Your friend can also receive a 100% first deposit bonus of up to $300 when joining – an extra incentive!
- Only the first referrer per friend is eligible to receive the $100 bonus bet.
- You cannot refer someone residing in the same address as you.
- Your friend must deposit and meet the wagering requirements before you receive the bonus bet.
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
That’s about it, so get referring right away and your friends can help you earn some Ladbrokes bonus bets.
Ladbrokes has a full how to guide available for new customers looking to learn more about how to use Ladbrokes bonus bets and all of their betting products.
They have guides for how to use a bonus bet and a step-by-step process of how it works at Ladbrokes. The how to section can be accessed from the website main menu or on a mobile device.
Ladbrokes has a decent range of customer service options if you’re having problems betting or an account issue for example.
They provide a live chat option for quickly resolving any account or betting issues that may arise. Confirmation of your username and date of birth is needed before the chat starts.
Otherwise, Ladbrokes also provide two phone numbers for customer support and live betting. They can be contacted 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm (QLD time).
At Ladbrokes, security is a high priority as they require credit card verification before any withdrawals can be made from an account.
Thanks for reading, we hope you enjoy using your Ladbrokes bonus bets!