Looking for a way to buy real lottery tickets online in Australia? Look no further, our Lottery Office review has you covered.
Learn everything you need to know about the operator. This includes our rating of the site’s games, software and more.
|Lottery Office Review||Our rating|
|Check Lottery Office|
How does Lottery Office Australia work?
Our Lottery Office review focuses on how exactly the operator works. Lottery Office allows users to purchase lottery tickets online to benefit from real international lotteries around the globe.
When you purchase a lottery ticket online at the Lottery Office, the operator purchases a matching ticket in the chosen overseas lottery. It buys tickets to international lotteries and ensures you get your winnings.
Lottery Office is licensed by the Northern Territory Government and fully owned and operated in Australia. As such, a portion of each ticket price is donated to Australian Charities and good causes.
What lotteries can you bet on with Lottery Office Australia?
During our Lottery Office review, we discovered that there are 7 international lotteries available for play on the platform. The lotteries include: Irish Lotto, UK Lotto, USA Power Lotto, European Millions, USA Mega Lotto, Italian Super Jackpot and European Jackpot.
Players need to choose 6 or 7 numbers for any of the lotteries available with this operator. The US Mega Lotto and USA Power Lotto, in particular, are known for giving out huge jackpot prizes. Sometimes, the number is over $100 Million.
Lottery Office USA Mega Lotto
- Draw Held: Wednesday and Saturday.
- Summary: The US Mega Millions uses two drums. The first contains 70 balls numbered from 1 to 70, of which 5 are drawn. The second contains 25 balls, of which, the ‘Mega Ball’ is drawn. Players must select 5 numbers matching those drawn from the first drum and 1 number to match the ‘Mega Ball’ drawn from the second.
- Prizes: Guaranteed minimum First Division: US $40 million (approx. AUD $50 million)
- Biggest Jackpot: The record for the biggest USA Mega Lotto jackpot is US $1.6 billion (approx. AUD $2.2 billion)
Lottery Office European Millions
- Draw Held: Wednesday and Saturday.
- Summary: EuroMillions uses two drums of which the first contains 50 balls and the second 12 balls. Players must select 5 numbers between 1-50 to match those drawn from the first drum and 2 numbers, 1-12 for the second.
- Prizes: Guaranteed minimum First Division prize: €15 million (approx. AUD $23 million)
- Biggest Jackpot: The record for the biggest European Millions jackpot is €190 million (approx. AUD $290 million)
- Special: Superdraws with a guaranteed jackpot of €130 million are offered on occasion. (approx. AUD $200+ million)
Lottery Office UK Lotto
- Draw Held: Thursday and Sunday.
- Summary: The UK National Lottery is drawn from 59 balls which are numbered from 1 to 59. Each player must select 6 numbers. 7 balls are drawn which include a supplementary number used to determine prizes in Division 2.
- Prizes: Guaranteed minimum First Division prize: Thursday £2 million (approx. AUD $3.5 million) and Saturday £5 million (approx. AUD $8.7 million).
- Biggest Jackpot: The record for the biggest UK Lotto jackpot is £66.1 million (approx. AUD $115 million).
Lottery Office App & Mobile Betting
Our Lottery Office review finds that a mobile app version of the platform is currently available on iOS and Android devices. Users may download the Lottery Office app by visiting the operator’s website, the App Store or Google Play. You can download the app by clicking on the download links found on the homepage, or by searching for ‘The Lottery Office’ on the App Store or Google Play.
The Lottery Office app gives you the chance to purchase tickets from all the same great lotteries from wherever you may be. Lottery results can be found on the Lottery Office app as well, as soon as they come out.
Alternatively, you may also log in to your Lottery Office Australia account via mobile browser to purchase tickets. The browser-based mobile platform is the exact same as on desktop, but optimised for mobile use.
Payouts, Withdrawals and Winners
Find the terms and conditions in our Lottery Office review regarding payouts, withdrawals and winners:
Lottery Office Australia Payout Rules
In case you win a prize of over $10,000 the Lottery Office will reach out to you within 2 business days to make payout arrangements. Winnings under $10,000 will be automatically transferred to your betting account.
You will most likely have to verify your account with proof of identity documentation before withdrawing to ensure security.
Australian taxes will not have to be paid on any winnings from the operator’s lotteries. Some overseas lotteries require taxes to be paid within those countries. These taxes will be deducted from the prize amount before payout.
How to Withdraw Money from Lottery Office Australia
You can withdrawal from the operator via bank transfers. Withdrawals generally take between 2-3 days to hit your bank account. Bank accounts used for winnings must be:
- In the name of the Lottery Office account holder.
- Located in the account holder’s country of residence.
As stated above, you will need to verify your identity before making any withdrawals. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10 and all payments are going to be made in AUD.
Lottery Office Australia Deposits
Deposits are available on the site using the following methods:
- POLi Pay
The minimum deposit amount for all methods is $5 AUD. You will have no fees on The Lottery Office’s side for any deposits.
Customer Support at Lottery Office
Our Lottery Office review wouldn’t be complete without looking at customer support. The operator currently offers customer service via email and live chat. Live chat response times are generally within a minute whereas email responses can take up to 24 hours.
Email: [email protected]
To access live chat support, you need to click on the chat widget found at the bottom right-hand side of the homepage.
Alternatively, you may visit the FAQ section of the website for answers to a wide range of commonly asked questions.
Lottery Office Review Overview
Our Lottery Office review concludes that this operator is one of the best lottery websites available in the region. Although there are only 7 lottery options, all of them provide huge jackpots. This also includes the chance to play multiple times a week.
If you’re a mobile user, check out the Lottery Office App. It’s available on both iOS and Android and can be used to quickly purchases tickets from anywhere.
The operator could improve by adding more lotteries and payment options for easier deposits and withdrawals.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|Great mobile app||Limited payment options|
|24/7 Customer service||Limited lottery collection|
|Quick and secure payouts|
Lottery Office Review FAQ
Use the following Lottery Office Review FAQ section to get answers to a number of commonly asked questions about the operator:
What is The Lottery Office Australia?
Lottery Office is an Australian-based online lottery ticket provider. The site gives Australians the opportunity to purchase lottery tickets for some of the most popular lotteries around the world.
Is The Lottery Office legal in Australia?
Our Lottery Office review verifies the operator is licensed by the Northern Territory Government and audited annually.
Will I get a payout if I win with The Lottery Office Australia?
When you purchase lottery tickets from this operator, they, in turn, purchase matching tickets in the selected overseas lottery. You will need to provide proof of identity documentation before the site can pay out a large win.
How does the operator work?
When you purchase a lottery ticket online on the site, the operator then purchases a matching ticket in the chosen overseas lottery.
If your numbers win, the operator will get paid by the lottery and then pay you.