New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
The following Luxbet app review will provide a full overview of the features available through the Luxbet app. This review will also explain how to download the app, welcome bonus instructions, and terms, faqs, how to place a bet, how to withdraw and how to deposit.
Continue reading to find out the best reasons for using the Luxbet mobile app today!
|Download it now|
How to download the Luxbet app?
The Luxbet app can be downloaded on a range of Apple and Android devices. Always make sure your device is updated to the latest software version for the best experience.
To download the Luxbet mobile app on an Apple device, search for “Luxbet” on the Apple App store and enter your iCloud password to begin the download. Once the app has been downloaded, either login to your account with your username/password or signup a new account from the app.
To download the app on an Android device, visit the Luxbet website and select “Download for Android” in the top right corner. Then click on the Luxbet.apk file and accept the terms to start the download.
System requirements for Apple:
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
System requirements for Android:
Updated version of Android operating system/software.
Bonuses available on Luxbet and how to get it?
Luxbet Welcome Bonus
If you’re looking at joining Luxbet as a new customer, they’re currently offering a $150 Luxbet promo code when you deposit $50. A Luxbet account can be created via the mobile app as we detail below in this Luxbet app review.
This offer is not available for residents of VIC, NSW, SA and WA.
Actions available on the Luxbet mobile app
The Luxbet mobile app provides a number of useful features for betting on a mobile device:
- QuickBet – the QuickBet option is an option that can be selected when placing a bet on an event and bypasses the bet-slip. Using the Luxbet QuickBet option allows for less clicks and more bets. When you’re stretched for time before an upcoming race, use the QuickBet feature and get the bet on in time!
- Racing Radio – with the racing radio option, Luxbet provides the ability for listening to live racing via radio. This is a unique feature among Australia bookmakers. If you’re unable to watch the race, select the racing radio option via the app and listen to the race. The only downside is the radio broadcast is delayed by 30 seconds.
- Racing Flucs- view the latest market fluctuations for fixed odds of an upcoming race.
- Exclusive Specials – from the home screen, you’ll be able to view the latest promotions and specials provided by Luxbet.
- 4 digit pin – setup a 4 digit pin for quick access to your account.
From the Luxbet mobile app homepage, you can view the latest promotions at Luxbet, featured racing/sports categories, next to go racing and next to go sports. Every market and event available on the Luxbet desktop website is also available on the mobile app for betting on.
For racing fans, most of Luxbet’s racing products are available for use on the app, including; Best of the Best, LuxDiv, LuxTote and Tote +5% – plus exotic bet types.
1. Can I join, deposit, withdraw through the app?
Yes , you can create an account via the mobile app and deposit or withdraw funds at any time. Turn on location settings. The mobile app requires location settings to be turned on while using the app, this is due to betting restrictions in some countries. Currently, the 4 digit login option is only available for iPhone and iPad devices.
2. How to place a bet?
Placing a bet on the Luxbet mobile app is a simple process:
- Select a market
- Click on the betting option
- Enter the stake on the bet slip
- Confirm the amount
3. How to make a deposit?
To deposit funds into your account on the Luxbet app, follow these instructions:
- Login to your account
- Select the top left icon
- A menu will display, select Deposit
- Enter credit card details and select continue
Currently, Luxbet only allows for credit/debit card deposits on the mobile app. In comparison with other Australian bookmaker mobile apps, this is very limited and we would like to see more options available in the future.
4. How to make a withdrawal?
The withdrawal process through the Luxbet app isn’t the best feature. Currently, the withdraw option links to the website and isn’t responsive for a mobile device. You’ll also need to complete an ID verification process for the ability to withdraw funds.
5. How to contact customer services?
If you’re having problems with your Luxbet account, they provide a range of custom service options to resolve the issue. To contact customer service via phone call, use the 1300 number (1300 589 238), and a customer service representative will aim to fix any issues you may have. Alternatively, Luxbet can be contacted by email or live chat through a mobile device.
Luxbet also has a dedicated phone number for placing live bets or other bets.
Customer Service hours of operation:
- 8 am to 10 pm, Monday to Saturday
- 8 am to 6 pm, Sundays
Opinions of the Luxbet’s app
In summary, the Luxbet mobile app is a suitable option for betting on mobile devices. Luxbet has provided a range of unique betting features to help you win more. Streaming live basketball is a great feature for basketball fans, while for racing diehards – the racing radio option will be helpful on the go.
The mobile app will need to improve the depositing and withdrawing abilities to match their competition, at the moment Luxbet provide very limited options for punters.
|Luxbet Pros||Luxbet Cons|
Join Luxbet today and enjoy the welcome bonus on offer for new customers when you download the Luxbet app.
Find out more and read our Luxbet review.