Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
The Australian market is blooming with new online bookmakers going live. One of them is the Mad Bookie. In this article find out what are the Mad Bookie deposit and withdrawal options and learn how to make payments.
Mad Bookie features the most popular payment options: credit cards, online banking, ETF, bank withdrawal. Don’t worry, we’ll explain everything in detail.
Step by Step Guide to Payment
It is important for the payment process to be simple, fast and safe. Some of the brands fail to do so, but that’s not the case with the Mad Bookie. We’ll present to you a list containing all the steps there are when making a deposit or withdrawal.
How to make a Deposit
Making a Mad Bookie deposit is an easy process. All you need to do is:
- Open an account, if you’re not already registered;
- At the top of the page you’ll see a “Deposit” button; click on it;
- Enter a Madbookie bonus code if you have one
- Choose your preferred payment method and fill in the required fields;
- Once you’ve done that, click on the “Deposit” button.
That’s the whole process. You’ve now deposited a selected sum.
How to Withdraw
When it comes to payments, this is probably the part all customers are most interested in. it’s essential to be able to withdraw the potential winnings straight into the bank account. Here are the steps:
- Once you’ve logged in, click on “My Account” at the top of the page;
- Select the “Withdraw” option;
- Like with the deposit, insert all the necessary information, including the amount you want to withdraw;
- Afterward, request the withdrawal, and that’s about it.
As you can see, the Mad Bookie deposit and withdrawal processes are rather straightforward. Should you have any trouble, you can always get in touch with the customer service.
Mad Bookie Payment Methods
Now that we’ve gone through the process of making a deposit, it’s time to list all the deposit methods available at Mad Bookie.
|Method of deposit||Min. / Max. deposit||Fee of transfer||Period/duration|
|BPay||N/A||Free||Up to 3 days|
|Bank Transfer||N/A||Free||Approximately 48h|
In the following table, you’ll be able to see the Mad Bookie withdrawal methods. However, since the brand is relatively new, there are not so many options available.
|Method of withdrawal||Min. / Max.withdrawal||Fee of transfer||Period/duration|
|Bank Transfer||N/A||Free||Approximately 48h|
Questions Concerning Mad Bookie Payments
1. What are the fees of transfer for Mad Bookie deposit and withdrawal options? Are there any?
Fortunately, all the deposits and withdrawals at Mad Bookie are free of charge.
2. How does the “proof of identity” process work?
It might be necessary to verify your identity upon registration. Once you’re registered using the Mad Bookie promo code, you might need to send a copy of a personal document as identity proof. It’s part of the verification of your account, so no need to worry.
3. Time of transfer for both Mad bookie deposited and withdrawal options?
Time of transfer depends on the method you chose. Credit cards, POLi are instant, BPay takes up to 3 days, and bank transfer payment might take up to 48h to process.
4. Which currencies are available on the site?
At the moment, you can find that the only currency accepted at the moment is the Australian Dollar (AUD, $). There might be other currencies sometime in the future.
5. Is it possible to cancel a withdrawal?
Yes, of course, it is. If you have any questions regarding the process, feel free to contact the customer service. However, keep in mind that, if the withdrawal is already processed, you won’t be able to cancel it.
6. Which are the Mad Bookie deposit and withdrawal methods available?
As we mentioned before, there are several Mad Bookie deposit and withdrawal options available. Let’s go through them one more time:
- Visa, MasterCard;
- Bank Transfer.
Mad Bookie Customer Service Evaluation
Mad Bookie takes the customer service very seriously. And that’s a great thing. You can get in touch with the customer support team through various methods. Let’s see what they are:
- Email: email@example.com;
- Phone number: 1800 623 266;
- Fax: (02) 4962 2553;
- Live chat.
The customer support via phone is available: Sunday to Thursday- 9am to 10pm (AEST) and Friday/Saturday- 9am to 11pm (AEST).
Another option you can use, whether you have questions about bonuses or Mad Bookie deposit and withdrawal methods is the FAQ section.
However, they haven’t developed that section yet, so you might get a better answer if you contact the support team directly.