New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
Use a SportsBet refer a friend code when you sign up to Sportsbet and claim a $150 bonus bet. To take advantage of this offer and access the full range of services click below.
What can I get with the SportsBet promo code?
|PointsBet bonus offer||Promotion details|
|Bonus bet||Up to $150 on first bet|
|Refer a friend||None currently|
|Other promotions||Login to view|
Getting your referral SportsBet refer a friend code
Claiming your $150 bet is simple, to redeem the SportsBet refer a friend code follow these simple steps:
- press the blue button above to reveal the SportsBet refer a friend code and open the operator’s website;
- enter your personal info and bank details into the registration form;
- complete your profile;
- make a deposit and place your first bet.
Note: to maximise your bonus amount, we advise depositing as close to as $150 as possible.
Terms and Conditions
This SportsBet refer a friend code is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- this offer is only for players making their first bet with Sportsbet, users creating multiple accounts are not eligible.
- the SportsBet refer a friend code bonus is not open to residents of Victoria, South Australia, West Australia and New South Wales.
- the maximum deposit that will be matched is $150, first deposits exceeding this will find their bonus capped.
- only bets placed within the sportsbook are eligible.
- new players have 30 days from their account creation to claim their welcome bonus.
More Sportsbet promotions
Alongside the SportsBet refer a friend code there are a number of other promotions open to new and existing members.
The multibet promotion is open to anyone placing a 4+ leg multibet on major football leagues.
If one of your Win-Draw-Win wagers fails to come in, Sportsbet will refund you, in the form of a free bet.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is subject to a number of terms and conditions:
- The multibet can only be claimed once per week.
- Only Win-Draw-Win wagers are included, accumulators made up of other bets will not be valid in this promotion.
- Wagers must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
- Bets that have been cashed out are not eligible.
- Refunds may take up to 24 hours to appear in your account.
The Big Bash promotion is simple: put your money on a cricket team, and if they lose but hit over 160 runs, you get your wager back.
This applies to any first bet on the Match Betting market.
Terms and conditions
As with the other promotions, a number of terms and conditions apply:
- This offer is not open to New South Wales customers.
- Live bets are excluded from this offer.
- Only one refund is allowed per customer, per match.
- If the match draws and your selection hits over 160 runs, the outcome of this bet will be settled by the winner of the super over.
- Multibets, bonus bets, live betting and cashed out wagers are all excluded.
Live betting & streaming
You can place a live bet by calling 13 BETS or 1800 138 238. There are also plenty of live streaming events to choose from such as tennis, soccer and cricket.
The SportsBet refer a friend code can be redeemed through the official mobile app.
You can download the app through the official App Store if you’re an Apple customer, or via the Sportsbet website if you’re on Android.
The app boasts the following features:
- live betting and in-play;
- over 1000 sports markets to wager on;
- easy deposits and withdrawals.
Sportsbet accepts the following payment options;
Contact their customer support number at 1800 990 907 or contact them via live chat or email through their website.
Sportsbet is a great betting service for modest stakes punters, however large stakes punters maybe disappointed by Sportsbet’s inclination to limit the accounts of successful members. The interface is modern and feature-packed, with strong support for multi betting. It’s a great option for beginners. The betting selection is excellent, particularly for Australian sports, which makes Sportsbet suitable as a solitary membership for those who want to simplify by using only one account. Other strengths of Sportsbet is its frequent betting promotions and free competitions, which add a lot of value.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
Established sports betting brand
Known for restricting high earning accounts.
Frequent betting promotions
Sports navigation menu not dynamic
Strong support for multi betting
Live online betting not available to Australian residents
Ready to start betting? Take a look at some of the world’s biggest betting wins, you never know, you might be as lucky as them.