The following William Hill sign up bonus review will detail the best betting features available at William Hill. The company was founded in 1934 and has recently moved into the Australian market from the United Kingdom. In this article, we’ll review the betting markets available, mobile app, bonus bet terms, payment options, live betting/streaming and give our overall review at the end.
As a new customer, you’re eligible for a William Hill sign up bonus after the registration process. Continue reading for a step by step guide of the registration process.
Step by step guide
Below is a step by step guide for the William Hill sign up bonus:
- The first step is to click on the button below this list.
- Then on the link provided, click claim bonus bet and enter your registration details.
- Once you meet the qualifying criteria, you’ll receive a welcome email and instructions for verifying your account or how to deposit.
- You can now login to your William Hill account and make an initial deposit.
- To receive the bonus bet, place a bet on any sports or racing market over $1 and you’ll receive the sign up bonus of the same value (up to $200).
Bonus terms & conditions
The William Hill sign up bonus comes with important terms and conditions that need to be met. The following list must be followed to receive the sign-up bonus.
- POLi deposits excluded from this offer
- Not available for Australian residents in NSW, VIC, SA and WA
- Not available for multi-bets or exotics
- Bonus bet funds expire in 90 days
- Minimum first bet is $1
- Sign up bonus is only available once per client. Multiple accounts will be suspended
- Turnover requirements are at odds of $1.50 or more
- Bonus bet expires in 7 days
William Hill betting markets
William Hill has a huge range of betting markets available for the latest sports and racing events around the world. They also have a wide range of innovative betting products for their customers. These include: BuildABet, PricePump and DoubleDown. We’ll provide an overview of each option below.
BuildABet – Allows for customers to suggest a bet for popular sports events, such as AFL or NRL.
PricePump – Choose to Boost odds for a single racing event per day. Available for fixed win bets only. Most price boosts will increase by just under 50%.
DoubleDown – The choice of doubling your odds on a race. Pay a small fee before the race and you’ll be able to double your bet during the race. Only available for a certain time during the race and on fixed win bets. Also, sometimes William Hill will waive the fee during a month (ie June, 2017).
In the sports categories, you’ll find all popular sports covered with the latest betting markets. They also include a number of future betting markets. These include: AFL and NRL Grand Final winner, Cricket World Cup, NBA Championship and a lot more.The sports betting markets include the basics of straight and line betting. While providing more exotic markets in terms of betting on the margin, total points, fantasy, quarter by quarter and more.
The sports betting markets include the basics of straight and line betting. While providing more exotic markets in terms of betting on the margin, total points, fantasy, quarter by quarter and more.
For betting on racing, William Hill have markets covered in both Australia and Overseas. They have a full form guide for popular races, betting on future markets, a best fluc betting option and a number of exotic options.
In terms of live streaming, William Hill are one of the few Australian bookmakers that provide live vision of racing in Australia. It’s available on selected races in Victoria and New South Wales. If live streaming is available for a location, a video icon will display next to the event.
Another feature of betting at William Hill is their blog. The tipster is called “The Wolf” and they cover all sports or racing markets. The tips include best bets and a summary to help their customers win more from betting.
Live betting & streaming
William Hill is one of the best Australian bookmakers in terms of live streaming/betting options available. In terms of sports, William Hill provides live betting for AFL, Baseball (MLB), Basketball (NBA every game) Cricket, Rugby League and Tennis but that’s just naming popular sports. They also have live betting markets for less popular sports, such as: Darts, Japanese Baseball and lower level Tennis tournaments.
For live streaming options, William Hill cover major sport events such as Tennis grand slam tournaments. During each Tennis Grand Slam, you can bet live and watch the match live direct from the website or on the mobile app. The live stream provides commentary when available and sound, so it’s just like watching on a television.
If you’re at work or can’t use the live stream, there is also a scoreboard option. This displays the latest score updates and important plays. All the live betting markets are available under the live stream and a cashout icon will display for bets that are available for cashing out. The other sports available are: MLB, NBA, NBL, lower soccer leagues in England and La Liga.
In regards to racing live streaming, William Hill provide the live action in New South Wales and Victoria. To check if a track is available for live streaming, a video icon will display on the Horse Racing page of the website. The stream is delayed by 30 seconds but this is still a great option for customers without access to the Sky Racing channel.
For access to the live streaming events, you must be signed into a William Hill account, have betting funds available and have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
William Hill have a dedicated mobile app for betting on a mobile device. The app can be downloaded on both Apple and Android mobile phones.
After logging in, the mobile app homepage will display all the latest races and feature items at the top. The featured items includes next to jump, popular promotions and all upcoming sports by category. The top right section of the app shows your account balance and clicking on this icon will display the my account section. The my account menu includes options for making a deposit or withdrawal, a betting summary, pending bets, latest promotions, refer a friend and that’s just naming a few.
The bet slip is located in the bottom right corner and can be accessed on every page of the mobile app. The main menu is located in the top left corner and this includes links for: racing, sports, rewards, promotions and in-play betting. The mobile app has a well designed live betting section and allows the user to filter by sport. Along with live betting, they also have live streaming through the app on popular sport events. This can include Major League Baseball, Tennis, NBA and more. The live markets are available below the video player and makes betting easy while watching the live action.
Refer a Friend – As a William Hill customer, they have a referral program available online. When a friend registers a new William Hill acount, the referrer will receive a $100 bonus bet.
Important terms and conditions:
- Turnover requirement applies at odds of $1.50 or greater
- Not available for South Australian residents
- POLi deposits excluded
- Bonus bet expires in 7 days
In this section, we’ll review the payment options at William Hill. They currently provide nine different deposit options and we’ll detail any important conditions for each option.
- William Hill Card – The benefit of the William Hill Card is the ability of accessing your betting funds instantly, instead of waiting for a bank withdrawal. The card can be used as a visa/credit card as well.
- Credit / Debit Card – The most popular payment option is available for depositing funds. It provides instant funding into a William Hill account. The minimum deposit for this option is $5.
- POLi – POLi is an option at William Hill and also provides instant funding. It’s supported by all major banks in Australia and is similar to PayPal. Important note – The bonus bet offer is not available for this payment option.
- PayPal – PayPal is for Australian and New Zealand customers only. The minimum deposit amount is $5. The turned over funds will only be withdrawn into a PayPal account if you’ve deposited funds with PayPal. Another important detail about PayPal is your William Hill account details must match your PayPal account details.
- Skrill – The minimum deposit amount for Skrill deposits is $30.00. Similar to PayPal, turned over amounts can only be withdrawn back into your Skrill account.
- BPay – They provide the option for a Bpay deposit online. The best time to deposit is before 4pm on a business day as the funds will clear by 10am the next day. For NAB customers, the minimum deposit amount is $50 and they’ve noted problems with Citibank customers.
- Bank EFT – Deposit straight into William Hill’s bank account using this option. Make sure your account pin number is added in the reference field, otherwise the process will take longer. The pin number can be found in the my account section and under the “Balance” dropdown (desktop website).
- MasterPass – A more secure method of depositing funds and the minimum deposit amount is $5. The option will open another window and you can either sign in or register.
- Deposit Cash – Add funds into your account using the William Hill Card at local Petrol stations, supermarkets and news-agencies in Australia.
William Hill has all the basic options for customer support online. They provide a chat live feature and they’re available from 7.30am to 11PM (AEST). In terms of phone support, William Hill have a total of seven dedicated phone lines. For live betting, they have an Australian phone number for racing and sports betting. There is also an International number for each. For customer support, they have three phone numbers, a 1800 number in Australia, a New Zealand phone line and an Overseas line. Otherwise, they can be emailed directly from their website contact page.
Is there a William Hill sign up bonus currently available?
William Hill currently provides a $200 sign up bonus offer. The offer is a first bet, matched offer up to $200. When you join as a new William Hill customer, simply make an initial deposit and place a bet to receive the bonus bet.
Who can claim this sign up offer?
Residents that live in the Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Queensland and Tasmania are eligible for this William Hill sign up bonus. You also must be an Australian resident and deposit funds using Australian dollars.
Is there a mobile bonus? (if no mobile-specific bonus is available, say whether users can claim the regular bonus by signing up on their mobile)
William Hill doesn’t provide a specific mobile bonus but they provide the ability for registering a new account direct from the app. You won’t be able to claim the sign up bonus directly from the mobile app. But you can place the first bet on the app and receive the bonus bet into your account.
Can I claim this bonus in addition to other existing offers?
The sign-up bonus is only available as one offer and can’t be used in conjunction with any other William Hill sign up offers.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
In this case, the best action is to contact the friendly, William Hill customer service and they’ll provide an answer as to why.
Overall, William Hill provide a huge range of betting features for new customers. They’re constantly adding new features every month, including new promotions for sports and racing fans. They provide a number of deposit options and multiple withdrawal payment options. Their customer service is widely available from early in the morning until late at night.
In summary, we would definitely recommend the William Hill sign up bonus and you’ll enjoy the fun betting experience.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
One of the best for providing live betting and streaming
7-day expiry date for bonus bets
Innovate betting markets for sports/racing
Pending bets design could be improved
Customer service availability
Sign up bonus not available in NSW, SA, VIC and WA